Microdermabrasion Chicago, IL
What is a Power Peel?
Power Peels are microdermabrasion treatments that have been used in Europe for years. Now, this exciting procedure is helping men and women in the United States experience remarkable improvements in their skin texture, regardless of skin color. Power Peels are a safe, non-surgical, comprehensive approach to skin care.
What results can you expect?
Depending on the area treated, you will notice an improvement in your skin’s appearance. Stretch marks and acne scars will be less obvious. Age spots and fine lines are erased and many patients report that their skin seems to be softer, smoother and younger-looking.
Power Peels are ideal for:
- People who cannot afford to take time off for healing from chemicals or lasers.
- Active people who don’t want to interfere with social or outdoor activities such as golf, tennis or skiing.
- Sensitive skin that reacts to make-up or chemicals.
- Oily, acne-prone skin that is not improved by acne remedies.
- Younger people with early skin changes that wish for beautiful skin.
- Who are the best candidates for a Power Peel?
The best candidates
- in good health.
- have good skin tone.
- have realistic expectations.
- Power Peels take less time.
- There is less discomfort.
- Recovery is quick.
- There are no disruptions to normal activities.